This course facilitates students to develop a range of practical and administrative skills, in order to produce high quality administrative outputs in a range of business contexts. It also provides them with the opportunity to acquire the competencies to work independently or in a supervisory capacity in an administrative role in the private, public or voluntary sector.
- 5M2468 Certificate in Business & Office Administration (MBC) or
- 5M5011 Certificate in Tourism (MBC) or
- Other relevant Level 5 QQI award,
- Proficiency in Computer Skills
- Mature students (23+) are also welcome to apply