The following is a summary of the Application Process:
- All students are informed of the Erasmus+ projects by a class presentation. Further to this, additional information can be found on the college Online Information Platform – Moodle.
- Application forms are distributed via email and can also be accessed from the link below.
- All applications must be submitted on or before the specified deadline. No late applications will be accepted.
- Students will be short listed for interview based on the Application Form.
- Short listed candidates are requested to attend for an interview.
- Further short listing takes places to allocate places to the most suitable participants.
- Students will then be informed whether they have been successful in their application.
- Successful students then sign contracts and officially begin the project.