The following is a summary of the Application Process:
- All students are informed of the Erasmus+ projects by a Class presentation in September each year. Further to this additional information can be found on the college Online Information Platform – Moodle.
- Application forms are then distributed around the college and can also be downloaded below.
- All applications must be submitted on or before 3rd October 2017. No late applications will be accepted.
- Students will be short listed for interview based on the Application Form.
- Short Listed candidates are requested to attend for an interview.
- Further Short listing takes places to allocate places to the most suitable participants.
- Students will then be informed whether they have or haven’t been successfully in their application.
- Successful student then sign contracts and officially begin the project.