Registration for Autumn 2022
Enrolment Night: Monday 3rd October 7pm – 8:30pm
Welcome to Moate Business College Adult Education page. We run a range of classes, covering a wide variety of subject areas. Whether you want to learn a new skill, gain a qualification, take up a new hobby, meet new people, we have a class to suit you.
Night Class Tutors Wanted!
Information regarding our Adult Education Night Classes for Spring 2022 that can be found above. Please direct any queries you may have in relation to potential classes to email@example.com
In the mean time, we are currently recruiting Night Class Tutors for our Adult Education Night Classes. To apply, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fees are non-refundable except when a class does not form.
- Fees are payable in full on enrolment. Fees can be paid through cash, cheques or postal orders (payable to Moate Community School). Debit card payments can be made by calling 090 6481178.
- Smoking on College premises is prohibited.
- Moate Business College does not accept responsibility for property.
damaged or mislaid on the premises.
- Participants must be over 16 years of age.
- Materials may need to be bought for some courses.
- Please note that classes may fill before enrolment night. Places are
strictly filled on a first come; first served basis. Book early to avoid
disappointment. Enrol now via the application form above, or through postal enrolment to secure your place.
- Classes will only run if there are sufficient participants – bring a friend!
Refunds of Fees
- Fees will be refunded where a course does not take place.
- All requests for refunds of fees must be made in writing to the Director of Adult Education.
Online: complete the online application form accessible via the link above.
By Post: complete the enrolment/application form and send with
cheque which should be made payable to (Moate Community School)
Enrolment/Registration Night: dates will be clearly outlined on the
Autumn/Spring brochures. Payment by cash and cheque only.
New Class Suggestion
If you don’t see a course here to interest you, or have a suggestion for a new course, please let us know. If you are interested in tutoring a new course, we’d love to hear from you! Please email us at: email@example.com or Call: 090 6481178